I decided pretty early on I didn’t want to go to university, so after leaving school my part time job as a bar maid soon became full time work. After two and a half years on my feet, I decided I wasn’t cut out for that oh-so-glamorous career path and late nights, so I began looking for an apprenticeship. Which is how I ended up as part of the Courtley Team!
I am currently working towards a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration. This involves working in the office, helping out where I am needed and interacting with our Members and clients, whilst also completing my college work.
- Health & Safety Level 2 EDI
- COSHH EDI
- Manual Handling EDI
- Fire Awareness EDI
- Disability Awareness EDI
- Drugs Awareness EDI
- Award In Underage Sales Preventation EDI
- Age Verification EDI
- Food Safety Level 2 EDI
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QFC) TQUK
- Site Supervisor's Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) ConstructionSkills
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration OCR