Senior Health & Safety AdvisorTrainer
Employment Law Specialist
A distinguished trainer and communicator with significant experience in dealing with adult learners; Ed is well-respected in the Health and Safety field, where he has successfully delivered IOSH and NEBOSH training for higher education colleges and universities. In addition, he is an accomplished Employment Law tutor, having taught CIPD and ILEX accredited courses.
To supplement his Law degree, Ed holds Masters degrees in both “Occupational Health and Safety” and “Advanced Employment Law and Practice,” he is a great source of knowledge to us all. He is the most academic of the team. He has a fantastic empathy with those who have difficulties with traditional learning methods as he had problems with numeracy and literacy until the age of twelve.
Ed has an interesting history in aviation and worked closely with the CAA AIB.
Hailing from Lincolnshire, Ed has a steady, methodical approach to his work.
- CDM Regulations 2007 Courtley
- Master of Science in Occupational Health and Safety University of Salford
- Ladder and Step Ladder Safety The Ladder Association
- PASMA Approved Mobile Tower Training PASMA
- National General Certificates in Occupational Health and Safety NEBOSH
- Certificate in Education University of Manchester
- Master of Arts in Advanced Employment Law and Practice Manchester Metropolitan University
- Bachelor of Laws Manchester Metropolitan University
- Certificate of Professional Competence in International Road Haulage Operations RSA
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QFC) TQUK
- Directors Role for Health & Safety ConstructionSkills
- Reactec Vibration Monitor Reactec
- Graduate Member of the Institute for Learning (AD033285) IfL
- Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Health and Safety (048023) IOSH
- Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner IOSH
- OSHCR Registered Consultant OSHCR / HSE