Senior Health & Safety AdvisorTrainer
Employment Law Specialist
Born in deepest rural Lincolnshire, Ed has enjoyed an interesting and varied life; from working with the Coroner and Senior Partner in a solicitor’s office to flying instructor and examiner in the Algarve.
Over the years he has attended a wide range of courses, from Airfield Fire and Rescue to attaining my Law degree. Ed has a master’s degree in advanced employment law and a masters in occupational health and safety. As a Chartered Member of IOSH he maintains his continual professional development.
As the oldest member of the team, he experienced work prior to 1974 Health and Safety at Work Act being introduced when health and safety standards were very different. Ed enjoy’s assisting the team and experiencing their development.
- CDM Regulations 2007 Courtley
- Master of Science in Occupational Health and Safety University of Salford
- Ladder and Step Ladder Safety The Ladder Association
- PASMA Approved Mobile Tower Training PASMA
- National General Certificates in Occupational Health and Safety NEBOSH
- Certificate in Education University of Manchester
- Master of Arts in Advanced Employment Law and Practice Manchester Metropolitan University
- Bachelor of Laws Manchester Metropolitan University
- Certificate of Professional Competence in International Road Haulage Operations RSA
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QFC) TQUK
- Directors Role for Health & Safety ConstructionSkills
- Reactec Vibration Monitor Reactec
- Graduate Member of the Institute for Learning (AD033285) IfL
- Chartered Member of Institution of Occupational Health and Safety (048023) IOSH
- Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner IOSH
- OSHCR Registered Consultant OSHCR / HSE