Health & Safety Advisor
Courtley are delighted to include Jayne as a part of the team. From working for the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) she went on to be the Senior Leader of a successful and established consultancy. She has given appropriate advice and support to organisations in most business sectors over many years.
Jayne is a well-respected professional by her peers in health and safety being in the leadership tam of the Merseyside Occupational Health & Safety Group since 2002, including being the chair.
As a school Governor and Hospice trustee, she is committed to providing support and guidance to the highest and most ethical standards.
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSTS) CITB
- Site Safety Plus CITB
- Train the Trainer IOSH
- Level 3 Occupational Health & Safety NEBOSH
- Invigilator Training NEBOSH
- Level 3 Undertaking End-Point Assessment Highfield
- Level 3 Education & Training Highfield
- Driver Safety SHP
- Rack Safety Awareness SEMA
- PUWER Training High Speed Training
- Asbestos Awareness UKATA
- Face Fit Workshop 3B
- Affiliate Member IOSH
- Associate Member IIRSM
- Committee Member Merseyside and Cheshire Construction Health and Safety Group
- Trustee for Halton Haven Hospice Halton Haven Hospice