Sophie has great understanding and ideas on how best to communicate with different sections of the workforce. She often brings a different perspective to our team here at Courtley. She has been awarded a BS Hons degree in Psychology. She has a wide spectrum of experience in different industries.
Following her passion for helping and supporting people Sophie has now taken on the role of health and safety technician and is building an enviable portfolio of knowledge and experience in her chosen field. Along with the other team members, she is committed to continual professional development.
- Bachelor of Science Second Class Honours (Division 1) in Psychology Edge Hill University
- Adult Mental Health First Aider MHFA England
- PASMA Towers for Users
- Health & Safety Awareness CITB
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) CITB
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) CITB
- Site Environmental Awareness Training Scheme (SEATS) CITB
- IOSH Managing Safely IOSH
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Courtley Health & Safety
- Manual Handling Courtley Health & Safety
- Asbestos Awareness Courtley Health & Safety
- Working at Height Courtley Health & Safety
- Fire Awareness Courtley Health & Safety