Sophie graduated Edge Hill University in 2015 where she was admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Science with Honours in Psychology. Since leaving university Sophie has worked in hospitality roles and within the banking industry.
She has recently attended a Adult Mental Health First Aider 2 day course, teaching her in depth skills for providing first aid to people who may be experiencing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety and psychosis.
Following her passion for helping and supporting people Sophie has now taken on the role of trainee health and safety advisor and is undergoing a variety of training to advance her health and safety knowledge in order to be an integral part of the Courtley team!
- Bachelor of Science Second Class Honours (Division 1) in Psychology Edge Hill University
- Adult Mental Health First Aider MHFA England
- PASMA Towers for Users
- Health & Safety Awareness CITB
- Site Supervision Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) CITB
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) Courtley Health & Safety
- Manual Handling Courtley Health & Safety
- Asbestos Awareness Courtley Health & Safety
- Fire Awareness Courtley Health & Safety