ECITB Leading a Team Safely
Duration: 1 Day
Required Equipment: Valid CCNSG National Safety Passport and Safety Shoes & Suitable Protective Clothing are Required
CCNSG Safety Passport card
Overview: This one day course extends the delegate’s understanding gained by obtaining the CCNSG National Safety Passport for site working. It helps supervisory staff and lone workers who have responsibility for teams, but who may have had little or no training in their H&S responsibilities, or indeed, little training in the essentials of leadership. The course focuses on the essentials of being a leader and covers essential aspects such as planning, implementing and reviewing, naturally with a health and safety emphasis.
Please contact us for dates
ECITB Leading a Team Safely training will ensure delegates can influence the behaviour of those that they supervise and ensure good planning and communication of health and safety related to site work. It will also help to ensure workers work on site more safely with lower risk to themselves and others.
- Strategies for working safely with others
- Tips for communicating successfully
- Leading a team effectively
- Guidelines for achieving safe outcomes
- Techniques for self-management
- An awareness of health and safety at work and their responsibilities for creating a safe workplace
- An understanding of safe solutions to problems in the workplace
To provide candidates with the knowledge to manage individuals and teams in working safely on site in a range of engineering and construction environments.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…