Manual Handling Train the Trainer
Overview: This Manual Handling Train the Trainer course is an assessed and certificated course which will provide you with the tools and expertise needed to confidently deliver Manual Handling Awareness courses to your colleagues.
Tue 5 Jun 2018 9:00 am
Wed 6 Jun 2018 9:00 am
Our two-day, highly interactive Manual Handling Train the Trainer course is ideal for any organisation wishing to deliver their own manual handling training to staff. A range of subjects are covered, including:
- What is a manual handling task?
- The consequences of poor manual handling
- The legal requirements placed on an employer
- Correct manual handling techniques
- How to risk assess all manual handling tasks
- The Manual Handling Awareness course
The Manual Handling Train the Trainer Course is a two-day course which will equip you with everything you need as an instructor in order to deliver training in your place of work. On completion, your trainer resources will be sent to you so that you can start teaching without delay.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…