Temporary Works Co-ordinator
Overview: This course will give you some important in depth knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, as well as an understanding of temporary works and the risk management involved. This course is supported by FMB, HSE, UKCG, CECA and the Temporary Work Forum.
5 Platinum Court, Knowsley, Merseyside, L33 7XN
Mon 11 Dec 2017 9:00 am
Tue 12 Dec 2017 9:00 am
The Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course (TWCTC) is designed to assist Managers, Supervisors, Agents and Personnel on site who have responsibility for managing and coordinating all forms of temporary works.
• Various forms of Temporary Works
• Temporary Works case studies, policy & procedures
• BS5975:2008 A1:2011
• CDM Regulations
• Regulations and Codes of Practice
• Temporary Works Register & Design
• Design checks & standard solutions
• Temporary Works Co-ordinators, role and duties.
the need for and duties of a TWC
• the roles of others
• the BS 5975 in respect of the role.
• The importance of the ‘4Cs’: communication, co(ordination, co(operation and competency
• the need for risk management.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view..