Temporary Works Co-ordinator
Overview: This course will give you some important in depth knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, as well as an understanding of temporary works and the risk management involved. This course is supported by FMB, HSE, UKCG, CECA and the Temporary Work Forum.
Thu 19 Apr 2018 9:00 am
Fri 20 Apr 2018 9:00 am
Thu 21 Jun 2018 9:00 am
Fri 22 Jun 2018 9:00 am
Thu 9 Aug 2018 9:00 am
Fri 10 Aug 2018 9:00 am
Thu 18 Oct 2018 9:00 am
Fri 19 Oct 2018 9:00 am
Thu 13 Dec 2018 9:00 am
Fri 14 Dec 2018 9:00 am
The Temporary Works Coordinator Training Course (TWCTC) is designed to assist Managers, Supervisors, Agents and Personnel on site who have responsibility for managing and coordinating all forms of temporary works.
• Various forms of Temporary Works
• Temporary Works case studies, policy & procedures
• BS5975:2008 A1:2011
• CDM Regulations
• Regulations and Codes of Practice
• Temporary Works Register & Design
• Design checks & standard solutions
• Temporary Works Co-ordinators, role and duties.
the need for and duties of a TWC
• the roles of others
• the BS 5975 in respect of the role.
• The importance of the ‘4Cs’: communication, co(ordination, co(operation and competency
• the need for risk management.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…