Emma Kate Blower
Admin & Accounts Manager
Emma is a dedicated, long-term, member of the Courtley team.
After gaining employment as an administrative assistant back in 2009, she identified gaps in the company’s skill set and set about developing her own abilities and knowledge in order to help close them.
Emma’s current job title is Administration and Accounts Manager. She is committed to evolving in line with the business and is a strong advocate of continual self-improvement. She maintains memberships with relevant professional organisations, to stay up to date on current standards and best practice.
At present, Emma is honing her leadership and management skills, to enable her to properly support the fabulous Courtley team.
- Managing Difficult People & Conflict GovKnow
- L4 Diploma in Leadership & Management Principles C&G / ILM
- L4 NVQ Diploma in Management C&G / ILM
- L3 Diploma in Accounts, Technician & Bookkeeping AAT / Edexel
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) ConstructionSkills
- IOSH Managing Safely IOSH
- L3 NVQ for IT Users Ofqual
- L2 Certificate for Legal Secretaries ILEX / C&G
- L2 Emergency First Aid at Work Ofqual
- ILM Associate Member (10434761) ILM
- Association for Accounting Technicians (10397402) AAT