Office ManagerTraining Coordinator
My official title is Office Manager. I have found that the role includes needing to know a bit about how everything in the company is done! I count myself lucky to have such a fabulous team, who help to deliver a great service to our customers.
As a lifelong resident of sunny Liverpool, I very much enjoy visiting foreign lands such as ‘the Wirral’. I endeavour to make a visit to our London office one day, that definitely would be a holiday for a humble Scouse girl like me!
During my time at Courtley I have completed various secretarial and IT courses which have helped me fulfil my role with confidence. I have also studied accounting and gained a diploma from the Association for Accounting Technicians (AAT).
I am currently undertaking an apprenticeship in Leadership and Management. I hope that the knowledge and skills gained will allow me to increase my involvement in the running of the business.
- Managing Difficult People & Conflict GovKnow
- L4 Diploma in Leadership & Management Principles C&G / ILM
- L4 NVQ Diploma in Management C&G / ILM
- L3 Diploma in Accounts, Technician & Bookkeeping AAT / Edexel
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) ConstructionSkills
- IOSH Managing Safely IOSH
- L3 NVQ for IT Users Ofqual
- L2 Certificate for Legal Secretaries ILEX / C&G
- L2 Emergency First Aid at Work Ofqual
- L2 Award in Food Safety in Catering CIEH
- Manual Handling Courtley
- Fire Awareness Courtley
- Ladder & Stepladder Safety Courtley
- ILM Associate Member (10434761) ILM
- Association for Accounting Technicians (10397402) AAT