Emma Kate Blower
Admin & Accounts Manager
Emma began her career with Courtley back in 2009, as an administrative assistant to the safety advisors. She quickly identified gaps in the organisation’s skill set and went about developing her own abilities and knowledge to address these. Her current role in the company is Administration and Accounts Manager.
Emma is committed to personal development in-line with Courtley and her own interests. She maintains membership status with relevant professional organisations, to stay up to date on current standards and best practice. At present, Emma is honing her leadership and management skills to support the fabulous Courtley team.
- Managing Difficult People & Conflict GovKnow
- L4 Diploma in Leadership & Management Principles C&G / ILM
- L4 NVQ Diploma in Management C&G / ILM
- L3 Diploma in Accounts, Technician & Bookkeeping AAT / Edexel
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) ConstructionSkills
- IOSH Managing Safely IOSH
- L3 NVQ for IT Users Ofqual
- L2 Certificate for Legal Secretaries ILEX / C&G
- L2 Emergency First Aid at Work Ofqual
- ILM Associate Member (10434761) ILM
- Association for Accounting Technicians (10397402) AAT