Directors Role for Health & Safety (DIR)
CITB Grant Eligible. Click here for information
Duration: 1 day
Required Equipment: None
CITB Site Safety Plus certificate
Overview: The CITB Directors Role for Health & Safety course is aimed at directors and senior managers; with the purpose of recognising the human, economical and financial implications of non-compliance with health & safety legislation. The course provides a summary of how to promote a positive health and safety culture within an organisation.
The course fee includes registration, certification, refreshments throughout the day, lunch & parking.
Please contact us for dates
CITB directors role for health and safety – course content
- Moral and human costs/the implications of decisions made in the boardroom;
- The economic implications of an unsafe working environment;
- The legal responsibilities with regard to health and safety;
- The principles and importance of the risk assessment process;
- Appointing competent health and safety assistance and the limitations of such an appointment;
- The basic tools of introducing a proactive health and safety culture.
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc.
The CITB directors role for health and safety will provide a summary of how to promote a positive organisational culture for health and safety. Workshop exercises throughout the day will give delegates the opportunity to discuss their thoughts about health and safety and their responsibilities in an open forum.
Submit your review
Very well presented with good use of interaction with attendees.
The insight into measurement of H&S Performance was great!
Yes, I would recommend this course
I enjoyed the course discussions and the demonstrations! The tutor had a very direct approach and made the course enjoyable.
The pace of the course was great, and was given in a relaxed way. There was a explanations along the way of things more complicated, overall, great.
Presentation, style and enthusiasm. There was a friendly and professional forum.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…