CDM 2015 Awareness
Overview: This course reviews CDM 2015 Regulations. It is aimed at those who have contact with workers on site. The session targets roles and duties of contractors and self-employed on construction projects. Additional duties for notifiable projects are also covered in detail.
Please contact us for dates
CDM Course Content
- The development of CDM;
- Duties of contractors;
- Duties of designers & notification;
- Planning and managing construction work;
- Construction Phase Plan;
- Site induction, information and training;
- Assessing competency;
- Worker engagement and communication.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015;
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations;
- Health and Safety (Consultaion with Employees) Regulations;
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurences Regulations.
The course will provide attendees with information and guidance to discharge the duties of the CDM Regulations as placed on contractors.
Submit your review
There was a great range of relevant examples and interaction. The presenter was very knowledgeable and funny, overall a nice learning pace
I was made to feel at ease, it was easy to ask questions and the content was great
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…