Confined Spaces – High Risk
Duration: 2 Day
Overview: The course is designed to allow candidates to identify the potential dangers which may be present in a high risk environment. To work safely in a high risk environment using SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus).
Please contact us for dates
The Confined Space Training High Risk course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to operate in a high risk confined space environment.
- Introduction to general Health and Safety Specific confined space legislation.
- Interpretation of a safe system of work.
- Permit to work system and tool box talks
- Use of a gas monitor.
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment).
- Inspection of escape breathing apparatus.
- Practical entry into a high risk confined space.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
- Entry/exit using SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus).
The course is competence based and requires delegates to show a sound understanding of safe working practices, emergency arrangements, use of a variety of entry and safety equipment and use of respiratory protective equipment.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…