Confined Spaces – High Risk
Overview: The course is designed to allow candidates to identify the potential dangers which maybe present and work safely in a high risk environment.
Please contact us for dates
The Confined Space Training High Risk course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to operate in a High risk confined space environment.
- Introduction to general Health and Safety Specific confined space legislation.
- Interpretation of a safe system of work.
- Permit to work system and tool box talks
- Use of a gas monitor.
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment).
- Inspection of escape breathing apparatus.
- Practical entry into a high risk confined space.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
- Entry/exit using SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus).
This Medium Risk Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge to work in a High Risk confined space safely.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
The candidate must be clean shaven.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…