Confined Spaces – Low Risk
Overview: The course is designed to allow candidates to identify the potential dangers which maybe present and work safely in a low risk environment.
1st Nov 2018 9:00 am
The Confined Space Training Low Risk course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to operate in a low risk confined space environment.
- Introduction to general Health and Safety Specific confined space legislation.
- Interpretation of a safe system of work.
- Training in a permit to work system.
- Use of a gas monitor.
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment).
- Practical entry and exit of a low risk confined space.
This Low Risk Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge to work in a Low Risk confined space safely.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…