Confined Spaces – Medium Risk
Duration: 1 day
Required Equipment: Safety Shoes & Suitable Protective Clothing are Required
Overview: The course is designed to allow candidates to identify the potential dangers which maybe present and work safely in a medium risk environment.
Please contact us for dates
The Confined Space Training Medium Risk course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to operate in a medium risk confined space environment.
- Introduction to general Health and Safety Specific confined space legislation.
- Interpretation of a safe system of work.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Permit to work system and tool box talks.
- Use of a gas monitor.
- Use of tripod and fall arrest retrieval.
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment).
- Inspection of escape breathing apparatus.
- Practical entry/exit to a medium risk confined space.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
This Medium Risk Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge to work in a Medium Risk confined space safely.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
The candidate must be clean shaven.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…