Confined Spaces – Medium Risk
Duration: 1 day
Required Equipment: Safety Shoes & Suitable Protective Clothing are Required
Overview: The course is designed to allow candidates to identify the potential dangers which maybe present and work safely in a medium risk environment.
Please contact us for dates
The Confined Space Training Medium Risk course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to operate in a medium risk confined space environment.
- Introduction to general Health and Safety Specific confined space legislation.
- Interpretation of a safe system of work.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Permit to work system and tool box talks.
- Use of a gas monitor.
- Use of tripod and fall arrest retrieval.
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment).
- Inspection of escape breathing apparatus.
- Practical entry/exit to a medium risk confined space.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
This Medium Risk Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge to work in a Medium Risk confined space safely.
- The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- The candidate must have appropriate fitness to be able to participate in a practical activity i.e., putting breathing apparatus on and completing exercises in the confined spaces tunnels and rig.
- All candidate must provide authentic traceable photographic ID e.g., travel passport or UK driving licence.
- All candidates must wear appropriate clothing to cover limbs and safety boots for the practical element.
- A photograph of the candidate will be taken by the course instructor and provided to the awarding body, ECITB.
- All courses are delivered in English; therefore, candidates must have a good understanding of spoken and written English.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…