Confined Spaces – Medium Risk
CITB Grant Eligible. Click here for information
Duration: 1 day
Required Equipment: Safety Shoes & Suitable Protective Clothing are Required
Overview: The course is designed to allow candidates to identify the potential dangers which maybe present and work safely in a medium risk environment.
6th Sep 2019 9:00 am
4th Nov 2019 9:00 am
The Confined Space Training Medium Risk course will provide delegates with the knowledge and practical skills to operate in a medium risk confined space environment.
- Introduction to general Health and Safety Specific confined space legislation.
- Interpretation of a safe system of work.
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Permit to work system and tool box talks.
- Use of a gas monitor.
- Use of tripod and fall arrest retrieval.
- Use of P.P.E (personal protective equipment).
- Inspection of escape breathing apparatus.
- Practical entry/exit to a medium risk confined space.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
This Medium Risk Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge to work in a Medium Risk confined space safely.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
The candidate must be clean shaven.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
5 Platinum Court, Knowsley, Merseyside, L33 7XN, United Kingdom
Click for directions
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…