Ladder and Stepladder Safety Course
Overview: Health and safety procedures for people who use and inspect ladders & stepladders at work.
Competence: This Ladder and Stepladder Safety training session enables attendees to safely select, use and inspect ladders & stepladders for a variety of tasks.
Please contact us for dates
- Ladders and component parts
- Overview of legislation
- Work at Height Regulations
- Standards and classifications
- Planning and organising, selecting and using – STEP
- Assessing risk
- Inspection and records
- Storage, handling and maintenance
- Theory and practical tests and assessments
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005 amended 2007
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulation 1998
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view..