Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF)
Duration: 3 Days (9am - 5pm) refreshments and parking are provided
Required Equipment: None
Overview: Over three-days learners are provided with the knowledge and skills to understand the specific roles and responsibilities of planning, delivering and reviewing training sessions. Topics include developing and maintaining a safe and supportive learning environment, ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment, assessing learners and providing constructive and development feedback.
Learning outcomes and assessment criteria:
A regulated qualification has set learning outcomes and assessment criteria that enable successful candidates to leave with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to prepare them for teaching in a wide range of context, such as Further Education (FE), Local Authorities and workplace and independent training.
Please contact us for dates
- Roles and responsibilities in education and training
- Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Relations between teacher and other professionals
- Boundaries between teaching role and other professionals
- Points of referral to meet the individual needs of learners
- Inclusive teaching and training including
- Understanding assessment in education and training
- Different methods of assessment
- Learner involvement and others in the assessment process
- Use of constructive feedback
- Record keeping
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training qualification is a regulated and nationally recognised qualification, specifically designed to be an introduction to teaching for those in workplace training roles as well as for those who would like to work in the further education and skills sector.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…