Level 3 Award in Education and Training
Overview: This Level 3 Award in Education and Training helps individuals who are both experienced and new to teaching to develop an understanding of how to deliver inclusive and engaging training programmes that meet learners’ needs.
Fri 7 Sep 2018 9:00 am
Fri 14 Sep 2018 9:00 am
Fri 21 Sep 2018 9:00 am
Fri 28 Sep 2018 9:00 am
This Level 3 Award in Education and Training helps individuals who are both experienced and new to teaching to develop an understanding of how to deliver inclusive and engaging training programmes that meet learners’ needs. A range of subjects are covered, including:
- Developing understanding of the teaching role and responsibilities
- Learning how to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Planning, delivering and evaluating inclusive teaching and learning
- Developing understanding of the types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- Learning how to involve learners and others in the assessment process
- Understanding requirements for keeping records
In addition to the four-days of teacher supervision/classroom training, delegates will be required to complete 30 hours of self-directed study including preparing portfolio evidence, assignments and micro-teach sessions.
Who Needs This Qualification?
- This qualification is designed for people who:
- want to start teaching or training adults
- want to train people in their workplace e.g. induction training, staff training days, updates etc.
- want to teach people to pass recognised qualifications including NVQs (National Vocational Qualifications)
- teach on a one-to-one or group basis
- give private tuition
- need a nationally recognised qualification in teaching
- are existing trainers or teachers and want to get qualified
- intend to be trainers in industry, commerce or the post-16 sector.
The Manual Handling Train the Trainer Course is a two-day course which will equip you with everything you need as an instructor in order to deliver training in your place of work. On completion, your trainer resources will be sent to you so that you can start teaching without delay.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…