Health & Safety Awareness (HSA)
Overview: This CITB Health and Safety Awareness course is for those who work, or are about to work in the construction or civil engineering industry to understand and detect potential hazards they face on site.
The course fee includes registration, certification, refreshments throughout the day, lunch, parking & a Paper copy of the GE707 SSP publication.
4th May 2018 9:00 am
7th Jun 2018 9:00 am
- General Responsibilities
- Accident Prevention and Reporting
- Health and Welfare Introduced
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Emergency Procedures and First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Hazardous Substances
- Electrical Safety
- Hand-held Equipment and Tools
- Noise and Vibration
- Site Transport Safety
- Excavations and Confined Spaces
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc.
This CITB Health and Safety Awareness course will ensure that the delegate will be able to understand the need to prevent accidents and has an understanding of health and safety law. They will be able to identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site and understand their responsibilities concerning health and safety.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…