Hand Arm Vibration
Overview: This Hand Arm Vibration course is designed for operatives or managers and supervisors in charge of operatives that use tools that cause vibration such as drills, chisels, hammer drills and breakers.
Please contact us for dates
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations etc;
- What is HAVS;
- Manufacturers’ data;
- Standards improving;
- Look at guidance;
- Measurements (ISO 5349);
- Time of use;
- Risks / symptoms;
- Control measures;
- Keeping warm and dry (clothing and gloves);
- Keeping equipment well maintained;
- Avoid smoking;
- Health surveillance.
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc.
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations etc.
The Hand Arm Vibration course will enable participants to understand and undertake vibration assessments.
Submit your review
Provided all the information needed, would recommend to anyone who needs this training.
Great course. Very good facilities.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…