Manual Handling Assessor Training
Duration: 3 hours
Required Equipment: None
Courtley Health & Safety Ltd certificate of attendance.
Overview: This Manual Handling Assessors course is designed for managers and supervisors who plan and define safe systems of work for others to follow.
Please contact us for dates
The Manual Handling Assessor Training course is designed to give those who are responsible for carrying out risk assessments related to manual handling the knowledge they need to perform their duties effectively.
If you have a responsibility which relates to either; teaching others safe systems of work, or overseeing and reporting on manual handling operations. Then this training course is vital for your personal development. And to ensure manual handling tasks are completed safely.
- The current Legal Requirements.
- The costs due to manual handling injuries.
- National injury statistics.
- Designing the load.
- Individuals and their capabilities.
- Defining the task and system of work.
- The influence of the environment on handling operations.
- Assessing handling operations.
- Effectively communicating the safe system of work.
- Recording the assessment.
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc.
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations etc.
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations etc.
Completion of the Manual Handling Assessors course will enable participants to assess manual handling operations and apply suitable and effective control measures to reduce the risk of injury.
How Much Does the Course Cost?
The course costs £57 + VAT. The course is free if you are currently a Courtley member.
Manual Handling Assessor Training Liverpool
The course usually takes place at our training centre in Liverpool. If you are interested in taking manual handling assessor training in an alternative venue, contact us.
Submit your review
The tasks helped provide better understanding, the course was broken up instead of just block reading.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…