Manual Handling Awareness
Duration: 3 hours
Required Equipment: None
Courtley Health & Safety Ltd certificate of attendance
Overview: This Manual Handling Assessors course is designed for managers and supervisors who plan and define safe systems of work for others to follow.
Please contact us for dates
- Legal Requirements
- The costs due to manual handling injuries
- National injury statistics
- Designing the load
- Individuals and their capabilities
- Defining the task and system of work
- The influence of the environment on handling operations
- Assessing handling operations
- Effectively communicating the safe system of work
- Recording the assessment
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations etc
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations etc
Completion of the Manual Handling Assessors course will enable participants to assess manual handling operations and apply suitable and effective control measures to reduce the risk of injury.
Submit your review
The tasks helped provide better understanding, the course was broken up instead of just block reading.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…