New Roads and Street Works Requalification Plus
Maximum Delegates: 12
Who Should Attend?
This training requalification is designed for operatives or supervisors that are registered with the streets work Qualification register and wish to renew their NRSWA qualification and card.
Please contact us for dates
Roads and Street Works Requalification Training Course Content
Delegates will have to sit seven (for operatives) or six (for supervisors) written multiples choice exam papers throughout the day under strict exam conditions. Each exam paper must be completed within a strict 30 minute timeframe.
Standard Operative Qualification
- Location of underground services (unit 1)
- Signing, lighting & guarding (unit 2)
- Excavation – operatives (unit 3)
- Reinstatement – bottom half – operatives (unit 4)
- Reinstatement – top half – operatives (unit 5)
- Bituminous Material – cold – operatives (unit 6)
- Modular pavement – operatives (unit 9)
Standard Supervisor Qualifications
- Signing, Lighting & Guarding – supervisors (unit 10)
- Excavation – supervisors (unit 11)
- Reinstatement – bottom half – supervisors (unit 12)
- Reinstatement – top half – (unit 13)
- Bituminous Material – supervisors (unit 14)
- Monitoring reinstatement of modular services & concrete footways (unit 16)
In total there are 9 units available for operatives and 7 for supervisors.
If you wish to add additional units the additional units are charged at £25 plus VAT per person per unit.
Suggested Follow-Up Courses for Operatives:
- Highways Maintenance NVQ Level 2’s (obtains a blue CSCS card for life!)
Suggested Follow-Up Courses for Supervisors:
- Occupational Works Supervisor NVQ level 3 (obtains a gold CSCS card for life!)
- Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme
- Managers Safety Training Schemes
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…