Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme Refresher
Overview: The SSSTS refresher course raises awareness of trends within the HSE’s direction of enforcement and bring attendees’ health & safety knowledge up-to-date and give an overview of the legislative changes that may impact their workplace. The SSSTS Refresher is for candidates who have completed the 2-day Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS).
Price includes registration, certification, refreshments throughout the day, lunch & parking.
£180 excl. VAT
The price includes Download copies of the GE706 & GT700 publications.
£188 excl. VAT
The price includes Online copies of the GE706 & GT700 publications.
£197 excl. VAT
The price includes Paper copies of the GE706 & GT700 publications.
20th Mar 2018 9:00 am
30th Apr 2018 9:00 am
29th Jun 2018 9:00 am
- Health and Safety Law;
- Developing a Health and Safety Management System;
- Occupational Health;
- Fire Prevention Control;
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements;
- Hazardous Substances;
- CDM Regulations;
- Working at Height;
- Personal Protective Equipment;
- Manual Handling;
- Accidents and First Aid.
- Health and Safety at Work Act etc.
The SSSTS refresher course covers a wide range of topics which have been affected by the changes to procedures built upon the material in the original course. Candidates will note a raised awareness of recent development in construction, legislation, health and safety, waste, environmental issues and measures that support the implementation of their responsibilities under new legislation and be competent to:
- Implement all updated health, safety, welfare and environmental legislation affecting their supervisory role;
- Implement new guidance and industry best practice affected by changes;
- Fulfill their responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and the environment.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…