Confined Spaces Rescue
Overview: The Confined Spaces Rescue course is designed to allow candidates be trained in the use of escape breathing apparatus and full breathing apparatus appropriate for that environment, and to rescue an incapacitated person from within a confined space.
Mon 22 Oct 2018 9:00 am
Tue 23 Oct 2018 9:00 am
Wed 24 Oct 2018 9:00 am
Mon 19 Nov 2018 9:00 am
Tue 20 Nov 2018 9:00 am
Wed 21 Nov 2018 9:00 am
The Confined Spaces Rescue course aims to provide candidates with the knowledge and practical experience for entry & working within a confined space. Also, to be trained in the use of escape breathing apparatus and full breathing apparatus appropriate for that environment. Delegates will be shown how to rescue an incapacitated person from within a confined space.
- General health and safety legislation.
- Specific confined space legislation.
- Use of a permit to work system.
- Atmospheric hazards and gas detection.
- Methods of communication.
- Inspection and use of PPE/RPE
- Use of an entry control board.
- Use of tri-pod and rescue winch.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
- Use of SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus).
- Rescue techniques.
This Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge and practical experience working within a confined space.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
The candidate must be clean shaven.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…