Confined Spaces Rescue
Courtley Health & Safety Ltd certificate of attendance
Overview: The Confined Spaces Rescue course is designed to allow candidates be trained in the use of escape breathing apparatus and full breathing apparatus appropriate for that environment, and to rescue an incapacitated person from within a confined space.
Please contact us for dates
The Confined Spaces Rescue course aims to provide candidates with the knowledge and practical experience for entry & working within a confined space. Also, to be trained in the use of escape breathing apparatus and full breathing apparatus appropriate for that environment. This course incorporates the medium risk and high risk course. Delegates will be shown how to rescue an incapacitated person from within a confined space.
- General health and safety legislation.
- Specific confined space legislation.
- Use of a permit to work system.
- Atmospheric hazards and gas detection.
- Methods of communication.
- Inspection and use of PPE/RPE
- Use of an entry control board.
- Use of tri-pod and rescue winch.
- Use of escape breathing apparatus.
- Use of SCBA (self-contained breathing apparatus).
- Rescue techniques.
This Confined Spaces course is devised to give delegate attending the knowledge and practical experience working within a confined space.
This certificate last 1 year, and will require a refresher every 12 months.
The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old.
The candidate must have a valid medical or undertake a short medical questionnaire.
The candidate must be clean shaven.
This course is delivered by Engenda Group Limited, an ECITB approved training provider.
Submit your review
Our Other Training Courses
Click logos below to view…