Free Training Dates
As you may have noticed there are dates in our Training Calendar labelled FREE DATE. But what do these free training days mean?
With a range of topics to choose from, Courtley Health & Safety Certified training sessions meet the requirements of most small to medium businesses.
By developing in-house versions of popular courses such as Asbestos Awareness, Risk Assessment & Method Statement Writing, and many more; we are able to offer Members (and non-Members), quality, face-to-face training, at an affordable price.
In fact, for Members retaining our safety services, ALL Courtley Certified training sessions are FREE OF CHARGE for their employees to attend.
With the exception of 2 of the more in-depth courses, Portable Appliance Testing and Basic Scaffold Inspection, all sessions last for 3 hours.
Successful completion of any of the courses will enable the attendee to demonstrate competence in the area, with a ‘Courtley Certificate of Attendance’.
In order to ensure fair and efficient delivery of these sessions. We set 3 days per month aside for Members (and non-Members) to choose which sessions we run.
A list of session topics can be found on the Training Courses page, under Courtley Certified. If you click on any of them, you can read the course overview and see if there are any upcoming dates.
If there aren’t any suitable upcoming dates for your chosen topic, you can check the Training Calendar for available FREE DATES, and ask us to book a session in.
- You should have between 3 and 6 attendees to book on
- If you only have 1 or 2, we can add you to our waiting list and get in touch when we have enough attendees to arrange something
- We can run a maximum of 2 sessions on 1 FREE DATE
- Usual session times: 9.30 am-12.30 pm; and then 1 pm-4 pm
- We can sometimes combine 3 topics depending on what they are, ask for more info
- Sessions are confirmed (or cancelled) 7 days prior to them starting
- The decision is based on confirmed delegate numbers at this point