We Need A New Team Member (H&S Advisor)
Posted on March 17, 2022
We are looking for a Health & Safety advisor to join the courtley team.
A new vacancy for a Health and Safety Professional to join Courtley Health & Safety‘s fantastic team within our Liverpool office. The role will comprise of providing practical and administrative support to our members.
The candidate will be an engaging individual with the ability to communicate at all levels in an organisation. An enthusiastic attitude with the ability to mentor, coach, and support our members in all aspects of health and safety would be advantageous.
- Relevant health and safety qualification to a minimum of level 3.
- A desire to add value.
- Committed to work towards or a desire to work towards Chartered status.
- Competent in Microsoft applications.
- Good level of technical competence and good understanding of management roles.
- and responsibilities.
Skills and abilities:
- Ability, willingness, and desire to learn.
- Determination to find solutions to problems.
- Ability to develop client relationships.
- A full valid driving licence.
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, suppliers, and our workers.
- A good work ethic. Responsible and reliable.
- Attention to detail.
Courtley Health & Safety are a leading consultancy and training provider working within the professional health and safety sector. We have 2 offices in the UK.
With a rich heritage that spans more than 25 years in quality, professional health and safety support. We are renowned for our expertise in health and safety, training, environmental management, and as principal designers.
Our success is down to our brilliant team. We invest in our people, their development, and their wellbeing.
We invite enthusiastic individuals who share in our values of teamwork, client focus, integrity, and quality to apply to join us in this role. We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds and lived experiences to bring different perspectives to our team.
We value diversity and respect all differences in all people (seen and unseen). By aspiring to provide an inclusive working environment that reflects where we work and those who we work alongside, our people have equal access to career development opportunities, their voices are heard, and they help build our future.
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is essential to Courtley Health & Safety. If you join us, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you’ll also be able to explore flexible working arrangements and an outstanding package that includes:
- Family friendly culture.
- Flexible working.
- A strong learning and development ethos.
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 and option to purchase further days.
- Competitive salary and annual reviews.
- Enhanced illness protection.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]